Ready, steady, fly!
Take part in a race and show your sisters who has the fastest wings in the swarm!
I have a sting and I'm not afraid to use it!
The world of bees is not as carefree as one may think. Wasps and some of the less friendly people will take any chance to ruin your plans. Don't hesitate to use your sting to save your swarm from enemies.
Dancing with the bees
You are the master of air acrobatics. Your sisters are eager to mirror your smooth dance moves. So perform your famous waggle dance and show them the way back to the hive.
Explore the park thoroughly – visit even the deepest corners to look for rare plants and special flowers in order to collect the best pollen.
- A unique chance to see the macro scale world from the micro perspective of a honeybee
- A realistic representation of a place inspired by Central Park
- Three diverse modes enriched with educational elements:
- One-player story mode presents you with a family of bees. Will you save the hive from the threat of human beings?
- Exploration mode allows you to freely discover a world inspired by Central Park in New York
- Split-screen mode can be either used for cooperation or competition. It includes an additional maps that make the game even more fascinating
- A possibility to interact with the surroundings: people, animals, plants, and other insects
- Lack of violence – it's a perfect choice for parents seeking a game to safely play with their children
- Relaxing music composed by Mikołaj Stroiński, who was responsible for the soundtrack of such games as The Witcher 3 and The Vanishing of Ethan Carter.
Payments & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.