The intrepid Captain Toad sets off on his own adventure for the very first time on Nintendo Switch through a wide variety of tricky, enemy-infested, maze-like stages to find hidden gems and nab elusive gold stars. Explore a variety of tricky sandbox-style levels inspired by Japanese box gardens called Hakoniwa. And, this time, we’ve included a few Super Mario Odyssey levels, too! Now you can explore locales from a variety of kingdoms – like New Donk City!
- Equipped with nothing more than a neck scarf, backpack and oversized head lamp, Captain Toad finds hidden gems, coins and power-ups on his way to the gold star at the end of each tricky, trap-filled stage.
- Captain Toad isn't particularly fast or strong. He can't jump and he has no super powers. But he knows that sometimes, it's all about wits and perspective.
- Captain Toad's world is brimming with life, with dangerous enemies, tricky platforms, nasty traps and secrets to uncover. Each stage is its own puzzle to solve, and littered throughout are hidden items in hard-to-reach places. Can you help our tiny adventurer survive to find them all?
- The Nintendo Switch version can be played with a friend by sharing a pair of Joy-Con controllers. While one player controls Captain Toad, the other can assist with things like turnip cover fire, so you can enjoy tracking treasure together!
- You can rotate the camera and touch the screen for a better view of hidden treasures!
Payments & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.