The HoMedics Oxywatch Fingertip Pulse Oximeter gently clips over your fingertip to measure the oxygenated hemoglobin in your blood, as well as measuring your pulse rate. Featuring an easy to read dual colour OLED display and easy to use one-button operation. The HoMedics Oxywatch Fingertip Pulse Oximeter is a great choice for on-the-spot SpO2 and Pulse Rate testing. This device can be used to measure Oxygen Saturation (SpO2), Pulse Rate (PR), Perfusion Index (PI) and Pulse bar and waveform.
This fingertip pulse oximeter is a non-invasive device intended for spot-checking of oxygen saturation or arterial hemoglobin (Sp02) and Pulse Rate of adult, adolescent and child patients.
Compact & Portable
The compact and lightweight design of the HoMedics Oxywatch Fingertip Pulse Oximeter makes it easy to take with you wherever you go. Aslo included with this pulse oximeter is a handy lanyard, perfect for use at home or on the go.
Easy To Use
To take your reading, simply clip the device around your fingertip and press the on button. The results will appear on the display screen within a few seconds.
The dual colour OLED display screen makes reading your measurements simple and easy. The pulse oximeter will automatically switch off when a finger is removed from the device for more than 8 seconds.
- Measures Oxygen Saturation (SpO2), Pulse Rate (PR), Perfusion Index (PI) & Pulse bar
- Simple to operate and convenient to carry
- Dual colour OLED display screen
- Easy to read display
- Quick, Compact & Portable
- Patented directional change display - Display will switch orientation making it easy to read, helps reduce arterial blood constriction improving accuracy
- Simple one button measurement
- Automatic power-off to save battery life
- Intended for use on adults, adolescent and children.
- Powered by 2 x AAA batteries (included)
Payments & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.