Following its successful debut, the MotoGP™ eSport Championship is returning with an exciting new tournament on PlayStation®4, Xbox One and Windows PC®/STEAM
Celebrating passion, excitement and all the adrenaline of the MotoGP™ championship, the MotoGP™ videogame is coming back with a completely rebuilt edition. MotoGP™18 will give players the opportunity to take part in the best motorcycle racing show on earth, featuring all the official content from 2018 MotoGP™ season and exclusive improved features which will set a completely new level of realism and immersion.
- The official 2018 MotoGP™ season, with all riders, official rosters from MotoGP™, Moto2™, Moto3™ and Red Bull MotoGP™ Rookies Cup and all 19 official tracks, including the new Buriram International Circuit in Thailand.
- Faithful reproduction of riders, tracks and bikes, thanks to the Drone Scanning system, for a 1:1 recreation of all the track details, and the 3D scanning technology, to include real MotoGP™ riders’ faces in game.
- Exclusive improved features to make the game experience as immersive as ever, such as new cut scenes, the spectator mode and brand new interactive tutorials.
- Enhanced AI, Bike Physics and Collision System, with the introduction of riding aids to offer a more enjoyable simulation at every level.
- New scalable damage system and tire management system.
- A compelling career mode to climb the ladder from Red Bull MotoGP™ Rookies Cup to MotoGP™ class, including an innovative bike development setup, to significantly increase the bikes’ performance, as well as the MotoGP™ ID to keep track of such progress.
Following last year’s success, Dorna Sports and Milestone are launching the next stage of the MotoGP™ eSport Championship, offering fans the opportunity to live MotoGP™ as a protagonist. 2017 witnessed MotoGP™ make an exciting move into the world of competitive gaming, setting a new standard in racing eSport involving top players from all over the world who fueled the show from the first online challenge to the Grand Final, as well as top riders and sport personalities. The world-first MotoGP™ eSport Championship was comprised of six online qualifying challenges, which led up to the exciting final showdown at the Gran Final in Valencia, broadcasted in more than 190 countries worldwide.
The 2017 MotoGP™ eSport Championship has paved the way for this brand-new tournament: 2018 will see the MotoGP™ eSport Championship going multiplatform, enabling all players to take part in the competition on PlayStation®4, Xbox One and Windows PC®/STEAM, while raising the level of the whole experience offering more content and more competitions. All details about the 2018 MotoGP™ eSport Championship will be disclosed in the upcoming months: get ready to challenge the fastest players and race for the title of MotoGP™ eSport 2018 World Champion!
Payments & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.