One Life To Live - Driving a motorcycle at 100 mph while trying to hit someone with a pipe is dangerous, and death can come quickly. There are no extra lives nor continues. Fortunately, every time you die, all the experience you've collected can be used to upgrade your character, your bike, and your weapons. In the multiplayer mode, you can work with your friends or fight against them. It's up to you.
A Truly Epic Quest - Road Redemption takes place in a post-apocalyptic America, ruled by a brutal dictator. Without telling anyone, your gang leader has decided to head to the capital on a desperate assassination attempt. When the government catches him, the consequences for your gang, and everyone you know and love, will be devastating. Race across hundreds of miles of dangerous highways in order to track down your derelict leader before the government does. What you do next is up to you. Do you try to stop him in order to protect your family and friends from punishment, or do you join him in a risky attempt at ending the oppression once and for all.
- A deep motorcycle fighting system with grabs, kicks, counters, critical strikes, and more.
- Tons of brutal weapons. This is more Twisted Metal than it is Mario Kart.
- Massive, expandable skill tree. Rack in the loot to upgrade your character, your bike, and your weapons.
- Singleplayer campaign.
- 2-4 player local splitscreen multiplayer.
- Up to 10 player online multiplayer.
Payments & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.