- Crossover Characters and Unique In-Game Skills: Play using Nintendo crossover characters such as Kirby and Splatoon 2's Squid, and take advantage of new character support skills to assist in play
- Play Using Motion Controls: Play Taiko "arcade style" by using the Joy-Con motion controls, or use the touch screen or standard button controls to play to your liking
- Play with your Friends: Connect multiple Nintendo Switch consoles though Local Wireless Session to play Taiko Mode or multiple Joy-Con to a single Nintendo Switch to play Party Mode with up to 4 players
- Enjoy an Iconic Song List: Over 70 songs featuring Dragon Ball Z, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Super Mario Odyssey, and many more!
- New Party Mode: Connect multiple controllers and up to 4 players can play through 20 rhythm-based challenges, plus expert difficulty
Payments & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.