With the launch of the remaster, the legacy continues with some of the most preeminent pro skaters in the world today -- Nyjah Huston, Leo Baker, Leticia Bufoni, Aori Nishimura, Lizzie Armanto, Shane O’Neill, Riley Hawk and Tyshawn Jones -- joining the lineup of OG pro skaters.
- HD to the Max – Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 and 2’s amazing HD graphics allow players to pull off reverts, wall plants, lip tricks and manuals with even longer combos in brilliantly vivid detail. Skate to songs from the era-defining soundtrack
- Faithful Remaster – Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 and 2 combines original levels, original pro skaters, tricks, and modes from the first two games in the franchise into one gnarly package
- Added Features – New tricks, secrets and more to uncover will take the original games to the next level! Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 and 2 also provides loads of gameplay options with online multiplayer modes. New features to the remaster also include even more goals than before, added challenges to amp up gameplay and more.
- Sick Customization – Create-A-Park and Create-A-Skater modes are back! But new this time around is a robust editor enabling new ways of customization. Players will be able to share new parks online with friends, remix already published parks with their own personal flavor, and outfit skaters with tons of customization options.
- Iconic Soundtrack – Get ready to kick, push and trick to one of the greatest videogame soundtracks ever as many iconic and fan-favorite songs from the soundtrack that defined a generation return with the new remaster.
Payments & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.