The customer may, in accordance with Article 43 of the Consumer Protection Act (ZVP), withdraw from the purchase within 14 days of receiving the shipment and return the product without explanation of their action. The deadline starts one day after the date of receipt of the ordered goods. The goods must be returned to the seller by post, no later than 14 days after the notification of withdrawal from the contract (purchase).
In such a case, we undertake to return the money for the received payment to the customer as soon as possible and no later than within 30 days of receiving the request for the return of the goods. The seller returns the received payments to the customer with the same means of payment as used by the customer or as a credit or in the form of gift cards if the consumer expressly agrees to this method. Upon withdrawal from a contract where a bonus, discount code or promotional code has been used, these funds are considered a discount and are not returned to the customer. Only the paid amount is returned to the customer. When withdrawing from the contract, the gift card is considered as a means of payment and therefore the amount of it, in the event of withdrawal from the contract, is returned to the customer.
The cost related to the withdrawal from the contract that the consumer is liable to pay is the cost of returning the goods. Shipments with cash payments are not accepted. Returned goods must have all associated equipment, original packaging and documentation. The customer is responsible for reducing the value of the goods if the reduction in value is a consequence of handling that is not strictly necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and operation of the goods.
The customer has no right to withdraw from the contract:
- for goods or services the price of which depends on fluctuations in markets over which the company has no control and which may occur within the withdrawal period;
- for goods manufactured according to the exact instructions of the consumer and adapted to their personal needs;
- in the case of contracts for the supply of audio or video recordings or computer programs, if the consumer has opened the security seal (the opening of the security seal is considered to be breaking the wrapping foil or destroying the security label at the serial number.)
Notice of withdrawal may be made by the customer in their user account or by an unambiguous statement clearly stating that they are withdrawing from the contract. It is considered that the customer submitted the withdrawal statement in time, if they submit or send it within the time limit set for withdrawal from the contract. The burden of proof regarding the exercise of the right of withdrawal is borne by the customer.
Return of goods is made by post. The goods are sent to the seller: Colby d.o.o., Ob Dravi 6, 2000 Maribor, Slovenia.
If the purchase is made by a legal or natural person performing a gainful activity, regardless of its legal organizational form or ownership, these provisions do not apply to it. We enable legal or natural persons who perform a gainful activity to return the delivered items within the warranty conditions.
- In your user account, mark the goods you want to return and fill in all the necessary information,
- Attach a copy of the invoice for the goods you are returning,
- Prepare the goods for transport. Protect the goods properly to avoid damage during transport,
- Send the goods to the address: Colby d.o.o., Ob Dravi 6, 2000 Maribor, Slovenia.