Born of Nikola Tesla’s vision, the Helios serves as a haven for the greatest scientific minds. An unbound utopia for research, independent from state and isolated from the gaze of society. Free to push the boundaries of matter and time.
Journalist Rose Archer steps aboard the Helios in search of her sister Ada. She quickly discovers not all is as it seems. Grand halls stand empty. The stench of rotting flesh lingers in the air. Silence. A single word is painted across the entrance… QUARANTINE!
- First-person horror adventure where surviving is everything
- Problem-solving in order to progress the story: just what happened on board Tesla’s ship?
- Danger aplenty as Rose pieces together just what happened, having no real means to defend herself
- Teamwork with an ally who helps Rose navigate her way through the ship’s artistic halls
- Nerve inducing exploration – defenceless and weaponless, the keys to Rose’s survival are running, hiding, and quick thinking
- Explore a visually stunning environment Built in Unreal Engine™ 4.
Payments & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.