Destroy All Humans! is in development for PlayStation®4 and Xbox One. It's a complete remake of the 2005 cult-classic, using the mighty Unreal Engine 4 to give new and old fans the best-looking invasion of Earth ever. THQ Nordic High Command advises all citizens to stay calm and stop resisting.
What are we keeping just the way it was and should be? The unique 50s alien invasion story and legendary dialogues full of quirky humor.
What are we carefully updating? Crypto is more agile than ever, his aerial combat skills improved, his psychic skills can now be used in glorious unison with his guns. And the new Psychokinesis… ever wondered what’d happen if a Jedi had a love child with the Goat Simulator? You’re welcome for that mental image.
Destroy All Humans! is developed by THQ Nordic's internal studio Black Forest Games in Germany and is scheduled to release in 2020, marking the 15th anniversary of the Destroy All Humans!-Series.
About Destroy All Humans!
The cult-classic returns! Terrorize the people of 1950s Earth in the role of the evil alien Crypto-137. Harvest DNA and bring down the US government in the remake of the legendary alien invasion action adventure. Annihilate puny humans using an assortment of alien weaponry and psychic abilities. Reduce their cities to rubble with your Flying Saucer! One giant step on mankind!
- Experience the evil side of a 50s alien invasion story
- (Re)Discover why this game is considered one of the funniest ever created
- Faithfully rebuilt from scratch in new galactic glory
- Enjoy Crypto's unique weaponry like the Anal Probe Gun
- Pose as pathetic humans to infiltrate their fragile democracy
- Use psychokinesis to send enemies flying or bombard them with random objects
- Freely traverse explorable cities from 50s America using your jetpack
- Obliterate humanity's primitive architecture with your flying saucer
- Includes the restored, much-rumored, never before seen: Lost Mission of Area 42!
Payments & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.