EA SPORTS™ FIFA 23 brings even more of the action and realism of football to the pitch in The World’s Game. Play the biggest tournaments in football with both the men’s and women’s FIFA World Cup™ tournaments coming to FIFA 23 during the season, play as women’s club teams for the first time ever, plus enjoy cross-play features that make it easier to play against friends. Enjoy a new way to play and build your dream squad in FIFA Ultimate Team™ with FUT Moments and a revamped Chemistry system, or live out your football dreams in Career Mode as you define your personality as a player and manage as some of football’s most famous names. In VOLTA FOOTBALL and Pro Clubs, bring more personality to the pitch with new levels of customisation and enhanced street and stadium gameplay. However you play, experience The World’s Game with over 19,000 players, 700+ teams, 100+ stadiums, and over 30 leagues - including the UEFA Champions League, Premier League, new Barclays FA Women’s Super League and France D1 Arkema with unrivalled authenticity in FIFA 23.
FIFA 23 GAME HIGHLIGHTS/HEADLINES
FIFA World Cup™ - Experience the pinnacle of international football with the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™ and FIFA Women’s World Cup Australia and New Zealand 2023™, with more information to follow in the build-up to each tournament.
Women’s Football - Play as women’s club teams for the first time in EA SPORTS FIFA history as the Barclays FA Women’s Super League and Division 1 Arkema come to FIFA 23 at launch.
Gameplay - A new risk versus reward shooting mechanic, refreshed free kicks, penalties and corners, and more realistic physics bring the variety of football to The World’s Game.
Training Centre - A new coaching system helps introduce new and less experienced players to the fundamentals of gameplay, with a series of challenges and chapters to help you improve your game.
Cross-play - Play together against friends on different platforms as FIFA 23 introduces cross-play in 1v1 modes across FIFA Ultimate Team™, Online Seasons, Online Friendlies, and more.
FIFA 23 Ultimate Team™ - FUT Moments and a revamped Chemistry system give you a whole new way to play and build your dream squad, as new ICONs and FUT Heroes join the game’s most popular mode.
Career Mode - Define your personality as a player, manage as some of football’s most famous names, and enjoy a new way to play your season with Playable Highlights in the most authentic FIFA Career Mode experience to date.
Pro Clubs - Bring more personality than ever before to the pitch with new customisation, improvements to Drop Ins, new perks, and more.
VOLTA FOOTBALL - Get together with friends or the VOLTA FOOTBALL Community and express your style in new and upgraded VOLTA Arcades, with more ways to make your Avatar your own.
Authenticity - Play The World’s Game with over 19,000 players, 700+ teams, 100 stadiums and over 30 leagues in FIFA 23.
Enjoy a more true-to-life football experience in FIFA 23 with new gameplay features that create risk-versus-reward shooting, new free kick, penalty, and corner mechanics, and more football variety:
- Power Shots: A new skill-based, risk versus reward shooting mechanic brings football’s most powerful and impressive shots into the game. Create space away from defenders, pick your spot and trigger a power shot to add additional power to your strike and a chance of the spectacular.
- Redesigned Set Pieces: A set piece redesign gives you more control over free kicks, penalties and corners, allowing you to choose where you make contact on the ball to change direction, trajectory, curl, and more. Plus an update to camera positions on corners better reflects the drama of dead ball situations.
- On-Pitch Physics: Updated physics in FIFA 23 makes a number of on-pitch interactions more natural and realistic:
- Net Interaction Physics: New net physics reacts to the motion of players, responding to individual limbs and creating more natural interactions with the net as players run, slide, or fall into the goal.
- Player Awareness: A new collision prediction system enhances players’ awareness on the pitch, allowing them to move intelligently to avoid tackles and collisions.
- Football Variety: New animations and mechanics bring more natural football variety into FIFA 23 to bring the game closer to the real world.
- Shooting: See different shot trajectories including low, dipping, and bouncing shots alongside diving headers.
- Defending: Hard clearance slide tackles, physical tackles, and even backheel tackles give you more ways to defend against oncoming attackers.
- Passing: New passing types give you new ways to find teammates, with outside of foot passes, fancy off-the-back passes, volley passes, and new clearance animations.
- CPU AI Tactical Awareness: Tactical enhancements mean AI opponents better react and respond tactically to the on-pitch situation, including factors like score, match time, and available players on the bench to change and update formations and playing style mid-game.
A new coaching system helps introduce new and less experienced players to the fundamentals of gameplay, with a series of chapters to help you improve your game.
Pick between the two FIFA 23 cover stars as you decide between Sam Kerr and Kylian Mbappé as your coach, then hone your skills with recommended skill games to explore, including notes from your coach based on your performance and in-depth skill explanations that help you take your game to the next level.
FIFA WORLD CUP™
Experience the pinnacle of both men’s and women’s international football in FIFA 23 with the men’s FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™ and FIFA Women’s World Cup Australia and New Zealand 2023™*.
*more information on the FIFA Women’s World Cup Australia and New Zealand 2023™ to follow in the build-up to the tournament.
Play as women’s club teams for the first time in EA SPORTS FIFA history as the Barclays FA Women’s Super League and Division 1 Arkema come to FIFA 23 at launch.
Play together against friends on different platforms as FIFA 23 introduces cross-play for players on the same platform generation.
Connect with friends and play in 1v1 modes, including Online Friendlies, and in FIFA Ultimate Team™ in FUT Play A Friend. Plus, compete against players on different platforms in Online Seasons, FUT Online Friendlies, FUT Rivals, FUT Champions, and FUT Online Draft to help you to get into your next online match more easily than ever before.
FIFA ULTIMATE TEAM™
Build your dream squad and compete in the most popular mode in FIFA, with thousands of players to add to your team and countless ways to customise your Club on and off the pitch. Whether you want to play on your own in Squad Battles, together in FUT Co-Op, Online in Division Rivals, or against the best in FUT Champions, FIFA Ultimate Team™ (FUT) connects you to the world of football throughout the entire season with a range of content influenced by real-world performances and competitions including the UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League, and CONMEBOL Libertadores.
FUT 23 brings you a brand new mode with scenario-based FUT Moments, redefines the Chemistry system to provide more squad building flexibility, makes it easier to play with friends and find your next match with cross-play, and more.
Define your personality and your matchday as you live out your football dreams in FIFA 23 Career Mode, with an authentic experience of some of football’s biggest tournaments and leagues including the UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League, CONMEBOL Libertadores, Premier League, Bundesliga, LaLiga Santander, and many more.
PRO CLUBS and VOLTA FOOTBALL
From the stadium to the street, bring more personality to the pitch in Pro Clubs and VOLTA FOOTBALL in FIFA 23. A new shared entry point brings the Pro Clubs and VOLTA FOOTBALL experience closer, enabling you to customise, play, and progress your player through both modes, with the ability to earn Pro Clubs XP regardless of which mode you play.
Experience unrivalled authenticity in FIFA 23 with the most true-to-life experience of The World’s Game featuring football’s biggest stars and teams, including 19,000+ players across 700+ teams in over 100 stadiums and over 30 leagues. FIFA 23 is the only place you can play the iconic UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League, UEFA Europa Conference League, CONMEBOL Libertadores, CONMEBOL Sudamericana, Premier League, Bundesliga, and LaLiga Santander in the same game, along with the Barclays FA Women’s Super League, France D1 Arkema for the first time ever.
Payments & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.