Play as a member of an elite Fireteam and complete paramilitary operations before the Predator finds you. Or, play as the Predator to hunt the most worthy prey, choosing from an array of deadly alien tech to collect your trophies, one by one.
PREDATOR GAMEPLAY OVERVIEW
The Predator’s mission is clear: the hunt. Study the warriors in the jungle and choose the best of the best to engage. Dispatch your targets and collect trophies to display as tokens of each hunt. Do not let your prey escape. Failure is not an option.
Weapons & tech:
- Camouflage: The Predator’s camouflage is nearly undetectable, bending light around its body to mask it within the environment and allowing the Predator to remain hidden until ready to strike.
- Plasma Caster: Firing armour-penetrating plasma bolts across long distances, this powerful shoulder-mounted cannon is one of the Predator’s deadliest weapons.
- Wrist blades: When ready for the kill, use this pair of reinforced blades for a visceral melee attack.
- Combi-stick: Compact and easy to hide when not in use, the Combi-stick extends to become a lethal spear useful both in close combat or from a distance.
- Smart Disc*: It may be small, but the Smart Disc is among the most lethal items in the Predator's arsenal. When thrown, it uses a guidance system to seek multiple targets before returning to the Predator.
- Yautja Bow*: A classic hunter’s weapon, the bow is light and compact until extendecd for power and distance as a tactical compound bow.
- Scout Class: The Scout Predator is quick, light and adept with ranged weaponry, able to pounce and leap further and benefiting from improved stamina and recovery. Scouts, however, are less effective in close-quarters combat, have a smaller health reserve and are restricted in the gear they can carry.
- Hunter Class*: The Hunter class is a well-balanced, versatile and adaptive warrior who is in the median with strength, health, speed, stamina and recovery, and overall melee power.
- Berserker Class*: The largest of the Predators, Berserkers have highest health, stronger melee attacks and significant energy reserves. But this comes at the cost of sluggish stamina, slower movement and energy recharge, and a less-agile pounce.
- Get to the chopper: Join an elite fireteam of paramilitary soldiers and complete challenging missions at all costs and come back home alive. No matter what the mission, be smart, work together and “Get to the chopper!”
- Missions and maps: Drop undetected into the dangerous jungles of South America to face heavily armed forces and accomplish impossible missions. Take out an infamous drug lord or shut down links to local bases before extracting to safety.
- Classes and loadouts: Gain access to a wide variety of gear options and decide your soldier’s playstyle. Pick a class to determine your proficiencies, equip various weapons to maximise your firepower and use many more options to optimise your soldier’s loadouts.
Payments & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.