Bringing a unique twist to the classic gameplay of the cult board game, engage in bloody battles through an immense Space Hulk - a twisted mass of asteroids, wrecked ships and debris – as either a squad of Terminator Space Marines or the deadly alien Genestealers. Which side will you choose?
Battle through two distinct, narrative-driven campaigns: lead a Blood Angels squad, which you will customise and upgrade as you progress, or control of the Genestealers for the first time in a Space Hulk game! Space Hulk: Tactics is based on the rules of the popular board game, given a fresh new spin in the form of the unique Card system. Cards give more ways to customize your squad before a match, and allow you to turn the tides of battle with abilities that trigger game-changing effects when used at the right moment.
Test your skills against other players in the expansive online competitive multiplayer. Command a swarm of Genestealers or a custom squad of different unit types from one of four Space Marine Chapters – the Blood Angels, the Space Wolves, the Ultramarines, and the Dark Angels. The game includes a built-in intuitive map creation tool, to design your own original maps with custom objective, and share them with other!
- A faithful adaptation of the Warhammer 40,000 boardgame Space Hulk, with a fresh twist to the classic rules
- Engage in bloody tactical battles aboard a gigantic Space Hulk
- Play through two campaigns from the point of view of the Blood Angels, and for the first time in a Space Hulk game, the deadly Genestealers!
- Earn experience from your matches to upgrade and customize your squad
- Challenge players online*, playing either Genestealers or one of the four Space Marines Chapters available
- Create and share your own missions with an in-game intuitive map creation tool
*Requires PlayStation Plus membership to access online multiplayer.
Payments & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.