Koa has an entire island to care for and a whole ocean to explore in the farming adventure Summer in Mara. A colourful and strong narrative propels the adventure as players explore a tropical archipelago with farming, crafting, and exploration mechanics all weaved into Koa's journey.
In the planet Qü, Mara is the ocean that brings life to our islands and our lives. You’re Koa, a little adventurer who has to take care of her home island. She has never seen the outside world beyond this island, but the ocean has always called her. Now, Mara ocean is in danger. The Elit, an evil organization for another planet, wants to conquer and exploit Mara's resources. The game is inspired by the exploration in The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker, the farming in Stardew Valley, the visual aspect of Studio Ghibli’s movies and the adventure feeling of your childhood summers.
- You’ll have your own tropical island.
- Plant, grow and harvest your own food and manage your island and resources.
- Unravel the mystery of Mara and protect the sea from a evil corporation.
- Sail all over your archipelago and find new islands and treasures.
- Over 20 characters to meet and trade with. Befriend them!
- An open ocean with over 20 islands to explore.
- Improve your boat, make it bigger and faster.
- Day and night cycle with climate events.
- More than 300 quest to make Mara a better place.
Collector's Edition includes: Game, Artbook, Soundtrack, Napopo Pin, Acrylic Diorama, Double-Sided Poster, Sticker Sheet and Collector's Box.
Payments & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.