This turn-based strategy game offers local and online matches* for one to four players.
Each player takes control of an army and its commander unit to wage war on their enemies! Wargroove is extremely easy to pick up, with accessibility at the forefront of its design, and very difficult to master, with deep gameplay mechanics that complement strategic play.
- Choose from one of 12+ Commanders from the 4 warring factions - the Cherrystone Kingdom, Heavensong Empire, Felheim Legion and Floran Tribes
- Strategically use your Commander’s unique “groove” ability to sway the battle in your favour
- Battle your way through the Campaign Mode to discover the story and motivations behind each faction
- Challenge your friends to local and online multiplayer skirmish modes with complete rule customization, as well as local and online competitive and co-op play
- Design your own battlefield with easy to use in-game map and campaign editors
The Commanders are at the heart of Wargroove – a cast of exciting and energetic characters who each have their own distinct personalities and motivations. As well as acting as your avatars in-game, your Commanders will also be able to fight alongside your army as powerful units on the field. Be careful though - if they fall the battle is lost!
Get into the Groove!
Each Commander can use a special move called a groove, which can be activated once their meter has filled to 100%. Each groove is unique to the Commander, and changes up the battlefield in an entirely different way. For example, the Cherrystone Kingdom’s Mercia can use her groove to heal adjacent units, whereas Valder of the Felheim Legion uses his groove to conjure the undead, spawning a new unit.
Create your own Adventure!
Easily make the game your own, by crafting custom scenarios and maps using the in-game editors. There are endless possibilities, from creating your own story-driven missions with sub-quests, plot twists, ambushes and hidden secrets, to easily changing the rules of the game without any mods or external tools.
Battle the Elements!
Weather adds a degree of unpredictability to battles. Will favourable winds give you that extra push you need to reach an enemy, or will a blizzard bog your units down in snowdrifts? Weather forces Commanders to think on their feet when conditions change.
Deluxe Edition includes Wargroove game, Digital Soundtrack, Strategy Manual, Map of Aurania & Sprite Stickers.
Payments & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.